Welcome to Moodle VLE (Virtual Learning Environment), Medicall Emergency Medical Training's Online Learning Platform!
Medicall Emergency Medical Training
'Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.' - W. B. Yeats.
Discover educational opportunities designed to enable you to achieve your full potential as a Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Practitioner.
Medicall Emergency Medical Training are:
- A PHECC (Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council) Recognised Training Institution (RTI)
- An NAEMT (National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians) Affiliated Site
- An AHA (American Heart Association) International Training Centre
- An IHF (Irish Heart Foundation) Training Site
- The only private PHECC RTI with their own ambulance service
If you would like any further information on training courses, please contact our Training Department on:
(01) 4966933 (Select Option 2)